Friday, July 2, 2010

More Than A Confession

"...that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”  Romans 10:9-11 NKJV


I made You my choice
many years ago.
Though I've made mistakes along the way
You've never let me go.
What more could I ask for?
What more could I desire?

I invited You to be my Lord
when I was but a teen.
Lost and bewildered
I surrendered and received You, my King.
What more could I do?
I was all I had to give?

Today, I've walked and talked with You
As I have for all these years.
But today seems so different
I feel more intensely, You drawing me near.
What You have in store for me
I'm not quite sure.

I'll accept new challenges.
I'll follow where You lead.
You are my best friend, Lord
You are all I need.
You're more than a confession
You're everything to me.


Written By: Kimberly Waters
July 2, 2010

Band press kits Quantcast