Monday, June 20, 2011

Fighting the Fight of Faith


The battle's pretty hot today,
Here on the front lines,
But I’ve got the higher ground today
So i know I’ll be just fine.

Its here i will take my stand,
Down on my knees,
I'm armed and protected
From my head to my feet.

This hand to hand combat
Is not fought with my ability,
But by god’s word, my sword and weapon,
I overcome and win victory.

I hear the enemy louder now,
As the battle intensifies.
He's a little more cunning than i gave him credit,
But I soon realize,

God knows his every move
And as his tactics are exposed,
All the enemy's best laid plans,
Are overcome and decomposed.

In Christ, I’m more than a conqueror.
In Christ, I’m more than i appear.
But I am what I am by the grace of God
I’m a soldier, bold and clear.

Band press kits Quantcast