Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Surrendered Heart

I want to be a blessing! As tears fill my eyes right now, God knows the deepest desires of my heart, that that I hold dearest to me. I surrender it to Him.... trust! Trust is so hard to come by these days and so hard to give, but He's proven Himself faithful all these years. He's never allowed us to slip or fall without standing ready to catch us if we'd call upon Him. He's never left our side or changed His mind regarding us. He's never given up on us! He knows the need you have and the weight you're carrying on your shoulders. He sees your tears and stands ready to mend your broken heart as soon as you're ready to surrender it to Him. He loves you! It's not what He does, but who He is. He is the way, the truth and the life... He is love!

Band press kits Quantcast