Thursday, February 11, 2010

What's in a title?

Lately, I've been debating changing the my blogger title from "Relevant and Real" to something, well, anything else. I've brainstormed continuously hoping to think of something more creative, distinctive, perhaps something more appropriate. Much to my surprise, I've discovered there's no title quite as fitting as "relevant and real". I guess I could go with something like, "Thoughts & Prayers", "Random Thoughts" or, "Living Out Loud", but what's in a title?

Here are my thoughts. I tend to "shoot from the hip" and just write what comes to mind. Sometimes I share sermon outlines, devotions and/or poems I've read or written. There's no telling what you'll find on here, but this much is guaranteed, it'll be relevant and it'll be real. Like this blog entry, for instance. It's 11:42pm. I need to go to bed, but I just couldn't drop the ball again and end my day without bringing closure to the idea of naming this blogger. So, for now, I believe we'll just stick with "Relevant and Real" and see where it takes us. ;)

Band press kits Quantcast