Friday, August 28, 2009

You Whisper Softly

You whisper softly,
"Daughter, draw near,
I'll take your sorrow,
replace your fear.
Yesterday is gone
Today is at hand
I hold your tomorrow
Come walk in my plan.
You'll hear other voices
As you walk along
They'll try to distract you
and say you're alone.
But do not listen
No don't give them ear
I'll never leave or forsake you
I'm always right here.
Don't faint in well doing
Be of good cheer
The race is almost over
The ending is near.
There's work to be done
No time to waste
Take heed, my daughter,
Do not haste,
Be careful on this journey
Be wise in all you do
I'll give you My wisdom
And I will guide you.
I'll wrap my arms around you,
Carry you when you're weak,
I'll be a shield around you,
Wipe the tears from your cheek.
Come to me, daughter,
Hear the words I say
You are my love
and I'm with you always."


Written By: Kimberly Waters
Date: Aug 28, 2009

Band press kits Quantcast