Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Today's Prayer

In the cool, crisp breeze of the morning, I hear you gently calling, “Draw near, my love, to me.” Your sun radiates in the horizon and I’m overcome with joy and peace. What is this love that words cannot describe, but sets my weary soul at ease? What is this feeling that I feel, that somehow replaces all my grief?

You satisfy my thirsting soul and fill the hunger deep inside. You’re the breath I breathe, the song I sing, the giver of all life. I can’t imagine life without you. There’s no hope. I wouldn’t even try. You’re my redeemer and my provider; my passion and my supply. All that I long for, you more than satisfy. All that I’ll ever need, in you I know I’ll find.

Jesus, you're the lover of my soul. Without you I'm incomplete. I give you all glory, honor and praise. No one compares to you. No no one can compete. Today, I surrender all that I am to your will and your desire. Create in me a clean heart, O God, renew and rekindle that fire. Your wish is my command, O God. No matter where this road may lead. All I ask of you, my Lord, is that you fill me with more of thee.

Band press kits Quantcast