Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Voice of God

You've been hurt by those who claim to love you.
You've been rejected by your own.
You've reached out to be slapped away
Now you feel so all alone.
Your life has not been easy
You've shed more tears than most your age.
You search for truth, hope and love
I am the truth, the light, the way.
Don't be fooled by those who come in my name
Their fruits speak clearly from whom they've been sent.
Come to me, my sweet love
Speak your heart, feel free to vent.
I knew you before the world's were framed
I've prepared you for this day
I long to spend eternity with you
Let me wipe your tears away.
My grace is sufficient
My love will never end
Draw near and I will show you
I'm one on whom you can depend.
I love you more then you'll ever know
I love you more than your mind can conceive
Remove your doubts, your fear and anxieties
Come and believe
Allow me to reveal myself
so you'll know and understand
I'm not a man that I should lie
Draw near, come take my hand.

Band press kits Quantcast