Thursday, May 7, 2009

Numbers 23:19 NIV

19 God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

It's amazing how often we forget the awesomeness of who God is. I think we often fail to remember He is God and not man. We put our trust and hope in man and as soon as he/she falls short we're disappointed and distraught. At least this is true for me... so I won't speak for anyone else.

God forgive me today for letting the things of this life distract me and pull be back. Forgive me for looking around instead of looking up. Forgive me for my faults, failures and unbelief. Forgive me when I try to walk in my own ability for I have NO ability without You. Thank you for your love and grace. Your mercies are brand new every morning. You're amazing... simply amazing! You captivate my heart and set me free to dance in liberty. You fill me with breath to sing your praise and empty out all the grief and pain that can easily slow me down. Thank you for reminding me just who You are. Thank you for revealing Yourself in ways only You can. I am Yours! I am not my own and my life is surrendered at your feet. Take me and use me as You see fit. Encamp your angels around my family and my home and release us to perform Your Will. Anoint us with Your anointing! Break the yokes! Tear down the walls, the strongholds, and let Your freedom be known. Your promises are true! What You say, You will do! I believe! I believe! I believe! I'm leaning on You! I'm following You! I'm trusting You!


Band press kits Quantcast