Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Voice of God (Poem)

You've been hurt by those who claim to love you.

You've been rejected by your own.

You've reached out to be slapped away

Now you feel so all alone.

Your life has not been easy

You've shed more tears than most your age.

You search for truth, hope and love

I am the truth, the light, the way.

Don't be fooled by those who come in my name

Their fruits speak clearly from whom they've been sent.

Come to me, my sweet love

Speak your heart, feel free to vent.

I knew you before the world's were framed

I've prepared you for this day

I long to spend eternity with you

Let me wipe your tears away.

My grace is sufficient

My love will never end

Draw near and I will show you

I'm one on whom you can depend.

I love you more then you'll ever know

I love you more than your mind can conceive

Remove your doubts, your fear and anxieties

Come and believe

Allow me to reveal myself

so you'll know and understand

I'm not a man that I should lie

Draw near, come take my hand.

Written By: Kimberly Thomas-Waters

May 19, 2009


Band press kits Quantcast